Saved Searches are for your reference only and will not be sent to the client automatically. You may easily save any search you run on Matrix. At any time after saving a search, you may run the full search, run a time-stamped search, or revise the criteria. You may also assign the search to one of your Contacts.
Creating a Saved Search
- Run a search (“Search” tab, select a property type, click Quick or Detailed) by entering criteria, click “Results” and then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page then click "New Saved Search" from the blue bar.
- Type in a name for your search.
- If you want to assign this search to one of your Contacts, click the drop down box "Contact" and select one of your Contacts. If this drop down box is empty, you do not have any contacts and need to click "Create a New Contact".
- To complete the save, click the "Save" button.
Accessing Your Saved Search
- To access your saved search, click the "My Matrix" tab, then click "Saved Searches"
- On this page, you will find all your saved searches. The display for each search includes the name, any description you entered, the contact name it's assigned to (if any), and the date and time you last ran the search.
- Click the "subject" line of the search to access more options for the Saved Search.
- Settings: Click the "Settings" button to change the settings for the search (search name, contact, enable as favorite or convert to Auto-Email).
- Revise: Click the "Criteria" button to revise the search criteria.
- Results: Click the "Results" button to rerun the search and retrieve all matching listings.
- Date Since: Click the "Date Since" button to see all new or changed listings that match your criteria since the last time you ran the search. This will update the time stamp to the date and time that you clicked "Date Since."
- Market Update: Click the "Market Update" button to see either the updated listings since the last run, or by specifying a specific date range.
- Delete Search: To delete one or more searches, either click the "Delete" button on the gray bar, or click the select check box next to the search(es) and then click the "X Delete" button on the bottom left of the page.