You can plot more than one area on a single map!
- Start a search under the "Search" tab. Then, click the "Map" tab at the top right of the page or the "Map Search" link at the top center of the page.
- Select one of the Shape Icons (INRIX™ Drive Time, Radius, Rectangle, Polygon, or Freehand Polygon) then click in the map area to create your shape. Once a shape is completed/closed, you can create your next shape.
- The Map, Criteria and results are all interactive & will update the number of results as changes are made.
You also have the option to create a Directions report using your search results.
- On the Search Results screen, Select the listing you would like for your Directions report, and Click the "Directions" button at the bottom of the page.
- On the Directions screen, the map will be on the left and each selected property will be on the right. Hover your mouse over each property highlights it in blue and allows you to adjust the order of the properties by clicking the up/down arrows at the right of the property image. You will see the pins on the map update with the appropriate number.
- Click the "Add Start" button to input your starting point for driving directions. Enter a name for this way point, enter the starting address and click "Find Stop". The map will update with your starting pin.
- Click the "Add Stop" button if you would like to add additional pins that can be inserted anywhere into the order by using the up/down arrows at the left of the address.
- Once you have finalized the travel itinerary, click the "Directions" button below the map. Scroll down to find the Turn-by-Turn Directions at the bottom of the page.
Note: You can email or print those directions using the appropriate buttons on the bar below the map.