The “Realtor® Tools/Resources” widget
The "Realtor® Tools" widget displays a list of links to third party services and resources. There are many powerful or useful tools here, and encompass a wide variety of options. Some services a provided to you by Canopy MLS (such as Courthouse Retrieval and Realist Tax Search), others are provided free by your membership in the MLS (Such as My Flood Status or Remine). Some require subscriptions or additional fees (Such as SentriLock and Supra, our two key and lockbox systems). Canopy MLS offers training on many of these services, and some of them offer training directly as well. If you have questions about any of these options please contact Canopy MLS Support.
- A centralized location with one-click resources to pay a bill, sign up for classes, and single sign-on access to apps including most of the tools listed on this page.
Courthouse Retrieval (CRS)
- Offers covenants, conditions and restrictions for six local counties including Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Gaston, Iredell, Lancaster and York.
- Create detailed one-page local market reports in seconds for each area covered by Canopy MLS including the Charlotte Region, the Catawba Region, the Asheville Region, and the entire Canopy MLS Area.
- Provides clean and visible maps of local housing stats in a sleek, intuitive, easy-to-use modern interface.
- Get a complete picture with reports on metrics, supply, foreclosures and more
- The Go MLS app with HomeAssist is a real-time client collaboration app allowing you to trade messages, view favorites, and act on client needs in the moment.
- It contains all of your listing data and your contacts that you save in Matrix and allows you to share the app with your clients using all of the same reliable data that you use in the MLS.
- It has the “find near me” feature and allows users to draw a circle on the screen to search within a specific area.
- It also has criteria to filter the listings by bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. and it is branded to you so your clients know who provided the service to them.
- Homesnap Pro is the technology partner for the Broker Public Portal, which is a nationwide collaboration between brokers and MLSs designed with the objective of building an alternative consumer home search experience that is a not-for-profit extension of the MLS value proposition.
- Homesnap allows you to send Rapid CMAs, connect and collaborate with your clients, other agents and more.
- It also allows you to “snap” a picture of a property with your device to instantly receive data about the property.
- Members also enjoy a free Inman Select membership, a member discount at the Realtor® Store and the Canopy Real Estate Institute, can attend exclusive Canopy MLS and association events, and more.
Internet Data Exchange (IDX)
- Canopy MLS Participants and Subscribers can display MLS active listing information on the Internet through the Internet Data Exchange Program.
ListHub Data Syndication
- We have partnered with Move/ListHub to provide data syndication to more than 900 real estate channels on the internet.
- MyFloodStatus provides superior flood determinations, and ongoing support can help you win more listings, market more properties, close more deals, and stand out as an expert in your field. Discounted pricing is made possible by Canopy MLS.
- RatePlug is integrated with Matrix and connects agents, home buyers, and loan originators. Your invited lender's current products and rates are used to calculate affordability. By connecting with a trusted lender agents report a 15% faster contact to close when using RatePlug.
Realist Tax Search
- Realist is a web-based public record service that integrates with Matrix to deliver up-to-date public records for all counties in N.C. and S.C. (146 in total).
Realtor.com® Professional Search
- realtor.com® Pro Search (and app): This property-centric national database of more than 100 million property records is available right at your fingertips.
- Access property detail information quickly and easily, and generate effective customer reports.
- Find property valuation information from multiple sources and top selling agents in other states to refer relocating clients.
Realtor® Value Campaign
- We have created a campaign that educates consumers and promotes the value of using a Realtor®.
- The campaign includes digital ads, graphics and radio spots that can be downloaded for agents to use in their own marketing.
- Special email templates have been created promoting the safety precautions taken by Realtors® to help consumers sell or buy a home during COVID.
Realtors® Property Resource (RPR)
- RPR (Realtors® Property Resource) and app: RPR has more than 147 million property records that have layers of data such as zoning, permits, and mortgage and lien data, schools and the largest database of foreclosure information in the industry.
- Realtor® members also have localized MLS active and off-market data integrated.
- Remine combines consumer data and property data onto a single platform that delivers more actionable intelligence to real estate agents than any other tool.
- ShowingTime is our showing service that gives you the ability to manage showings on your listings and schedule showings for your buyers.
- ShowingTime.com and the ShowingTime mobile app also track showing activity and feedback.
Statistical Analysis Module (SAM)
- SAM allows you to position yourself as a market expert.
- Use SAM to create fast and easy reports, charts and presentations about the current market.
- SAM is an interactive market analytics Web tool for custom documents.
- The Supra System makes it easy for showing agents to access properties and for listing agents to track activity at client properties.
- We have partnered with zipLogix to make zipForm® MLS-Connect available to zipForm® Plus users.
- This allows residential listing data to be easily imported or pushed into zipForm®.
Matrix Learning Lab
- Discover what’s new, access a library of on-demand content, and be confident you're getting the most out of Matrix.