If your MLS/Association does not have a Supra Cooperating Agreement with Canopy MLS, you will need a Supra eKEY for each MLS/Association. To switch back and forth follow these steps:
1. You will need your Supra eKEY serial number from the other MLS/Association and will need to request an authorization code for this Supra eKEY.
2. Open your Canopy MLS Supra eKEY.
3. Click More on the bottom right. Click on My Keys.
4. Click on Add Key.
5. Select I have an authorization code. Enter the authorization code from the other MLS/Association.
6. Give the key a nickname and select Add Key.
7. You will see the name of the corresponding MLS near the top of the home screen.
Note: agents may toggle back and forth a limited number of times without requesting an authorization code from their MLS/Association. The default number of times is two times within a month. Canopy MLS allows five times within a month. Check with the other MLS/Association and note their allowance.