Saving a Search as an Auto-Email:
- Run a search (“Search” tab, select a property type, click Quick or Detailed) by entering your criteria. Click “Results” and then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page. Click the "New Auto Email" button.
- Select the Contact in the drop down box to select (or Create a Contact if they are not in the drop down).
- If you want to be copied on the Auto-Email, you can click the check box next to the BCC: field and send yourself a separate copy.
- Fill in the Subject for the new Auto Email. Your contact will see this every time an auto email is sent.
- Review the default settings on this page.
- Welcome email (the first email your contact receives) and recurring email (general message for each email update following the initial email).
- Signature: Verify/Edit your signature
- Criteria: View/Verify the criteria of this auto email.
- Settings: In this section you can enable:
-Concierge mode (A Concierge auto-email will only notify you of the updates and then allow you to determine which listings to approve and reject for your client).
-Enable as a Favorite Search on the home page.
-Allow your contact to show up in Reverse Prospecting.
- Schedule: A regular auto-email will automatically update and email your contact based on your scheduler settings.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page and an email will be sent to your contact
Note: Your contact must click on the link in the initial email to activate the Auto-Email.
Set Up Contacts (Prospects)
- Click the "My Matrix" tab, then click the link "Contacts."
- Click the "Add Contact" button.
- Fill in all the information you want for the contact. The only required fields are First Name, Last Name and email address. For multiple email addresses under one contact enter both addresses in the email field separated by a comma and space. When you are finished, click the "Save" button. Now you are ready to set-up a Search.